Canada Tulle is a family-owned and operated distributor of fine tulle, ribbon and craft supplies.
While we started as a wholesale provider to the trades, we have since opened our doors to the public and allow anyone to purchase our products. With no minimum order requirement, everyone can enjoy quality tulle at affordable prices.
Our large wholesale customers can still enjoy direct-from-factory pricing when ordering by the case-load or by pallet and we still offer custom colour dye-to-match and custom size/cut/roll/fold services.
As a family operated business, our families are important to us. When it came time to choose a mill for our fabric, safety, comfort and quality were our highest priority. Our 100% Nylon Tulle comes from established North American mills, with experience supplying quality tulle and mesh since 1947.
Since our launch, we have begun to expand into other crafting supplies, maintaining the high quality standards our customers have come to expect from Canada Tulle!
Our North American-made Tulle is:
- Fire Resistant
- Rated Class 1 according to the standard for the flammability of clothing textiles (CFR Title 16 Part 1610) and our manufacturing process does not use any of the flammable solvents that they use overseas
- Non-Toxic and Safe for Children's Clothing
- Meets or exceeds USA CPSIA and Canada HPA guidelines for lead/toxicity levels
- Soft to Touch and Less Irritating to Skin
- Our tulle has a finer mesh weave pattern and a higher quality nylon thread that is gentle on the skin. This is especially important for tutus and children's clothing!
Don't be mislead by imported 'hobby' tulle which is often highly flammable. If you are making ANY type of apparel, you owe it to your family, children, or customers to offer them the safety they deserve. Also, depending on your market, it may be the LAW. Make sure you are comparing compliant fabric, international duties, and shipping charges when costing product. In most cases, your cost is the same for our high quality apparel-grade tulle as you would pay in a store or online for inferior imported fabric.
Whether you are a hobbyist making the occasional decorative piece, a small business manufacturing tutus or wedding apparel, or a retailer looking for a new product line, we can help!
We ship our tulle from just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. No more cross-border shipping restrictions for Canadians! No more crazy courier, customs clearance charges and shipping costs from international locations! Reduced delivery timelines, and no duties and levies!
Contact us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-398-TULLE for more information!